måndag 3 januari 2011

Jiiiippiii I have had time of.

And how nice it has been. Have had sooo much to do and people here almost every day. 
Nice to meet the family and dear friends. 
But it is also a little relief when we(my little family) finally are alone to just take it easy.
So there have not been many minutes in front of the computer and 
NON at the craft table. And that has been a relief too.
I have had a chance to breath a little. Niiice.
Thank you for all the sweet comments and emails and cards and thoughts. 
They have carried me when it where a little troublesome. 
Well enough with that. I hope the new year brings more joy and inspiration.

So lets start 2011 with saying HAPPY  NEW YEAR!!! 
Today StampARTic opens again and we open grand with 
what better today then our New years resolutions..?! 

Crafting new years resolutions it was for me.
And here goes. 

I made a chest o put my resolutions in. 
It´s an origami folded box that I made my own folding of. 
Because I did not want the creases that the old folding made.  
It looks a bit different from the origin origami box but with some 
layers of papers, crackle paint, distress ink and decorations it turned out like this...

The sign in the front are from Pink Paislee and Artisan Elements ornaments.


Tickets are also Pink Paislee and their co partner House of three. 
The turquoise flowers I made myself, the flat ones are cut from a Best creations paper 
and the turquoise leaves are also cut from a paper, hm...  American crafts(??) perhaps..  : /


Open chest. Another flower. Homemade that too.


Here´s the cover of the resolutions..


And the resolutions...
Well I never have any luck with resolutions but I always try. ;)

-Shop less and use the material that I got.
-Craft more instead of sitting in front of the computer
-Craft in good time before deadlines.
-Create and have fun.
-Have less pressure on myself.

On the back I put some small sayings
worth a thought.


That´s all from me today.
Again a really HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Wish you all a great day and TAKE CARE!
Hugs SasSa

8 kommentarer:

Nora sa...

Those are all great resolutions and they deserve a beautiful box just like this one ;) Love your paint job and your flowers are gorgeous!
Big hugs,
Nora

Angelica Turner sa...

Gorgeous box and what a great list of resolutions. I love your handmade flowers, and all the beautiful little details.

Maria sa...

Den här fina lilla lådan är underbar.
Älskar dina fina hemmagjorda blommor.
Trevliga löften till dig själv.
God fortsättning
/Maria

Carola sa...

Otroligt fint! Önskar dig ett riktigt gott nytt år :)

Cina99 sa...

Kul med ett livstecken från dig igen :D

Underbar låda!!! Nyårslöften är bra men jag lyckas heller aldrig hålla dem (förstår icke varför...? ha-ha).

EvasCrap sa...

Helt underbar ask, älskar dina handgjorda blommor!
Tycker också att själva nyårslöftena låter snarlika mina, haha! Brukar inte heller lyckas så bra med att hålla dom , men i år så...!
Kram/ Eva

Anonym sa...

beautiful box,your flowers are gorgeous!

Marie sa...

Underbar box, blommorna är ju helt otroliga.
Tänkvärda ordspråk som man behöver upprepa för sig själv då och då.
Kramar till dig!!