söndag 16 januari 2011

Coffee with Maja Design...part 2

 I have been baking...
Well my oven does not work
but I baked with paper.
So I do not need one then.
Yes it is a bit difficult to live without an
oven but we are going to renovate 
the kitchen later this year.

Back to the baking...
If you have not had a look yet do so because
the team has made to most amazing things.

Here's my projects...
A coffee cup that I folded from the paper 
"Kaffetåren den bästa är".
Found a template online but now
I do not remember where.
Stupid me!
But I found this one. :)

Found it!!! Coffee cup from Sherry Graves


Close up on my handmade flowers.


The mug in a different angle.


Small cakes in Sweden called Kärleksmums. 
Yes of course, like the paper that I made them in.
A small cake with some room for a surprice.
Some whipped creme on top.
That also in paper ;)
(Just scroll down to the post made dec 27, 2007)
 But I think one could make the tabs a bit longer because it 
does not stay closed with those small tabs.
Shall try it someday.



And the I also made a Princess cake.
Green marzipan and a pink rose on top.
Perhaps you see some of the "spongecake" that
are the bottom part of this box.
Also a handmade rose on this.


And then them all together.


Now for some for me good news.
Today I first won a bloghop, because
of the first winner did not contact the blog owner.
So I where the second winner.  YEH!!!
And then I went and saw that I won the Kenny K challenge!
With this card.
YEH! again.
So I´m over the moon right now.
Wish you all a great day.
Hugs SasSa

3 kommentarer:

Jojjo sa...

Jättefint alltihop! Rosorna är ju bara sååå snygga! Hur har du gjort dom??
Kul det är att få se dina konstverk igen förresten :)

Lillemor sa...

Oj, det här var inte att leka med! Dina blommor är så jädrans snygga att jag bara FATTAR inte hur du får till dem...Dy är dyktig dy! ;o)
KRAM Lillemor

Sofia sa...

Herregud vad snygga grejer du gör!!! Helt otroligt duktig är du! KRAM!!!!