lördag 8 februari 2014

Life is a bitch....

sometimes..... Well OBVIOUSLY did not made it to the team(see below) . But here is a newer card. Also intended for the call (also see below) but never made it in time :( .Last time I made it at try for a team. From now on I let them or none (more NONE I think, LOL) come to me :) . Better this way I think. Less pain. Getting a bit fragile in my old age lol...  my nerves don't cope. Feel older than I am. But also while thinking this way I already have a surprise!!!!  So excited!!!!  Let you all know in time. Promise!! :) A little hint is... Swedish design in a very pretty surrounding!
Thanks all sweeties that still are wisting me. Lots of LOVE! ♥♥♥

Lots of Stempelglede stamps on this card.
With a hint of Hero ARTs, flowers, Washitape, lace and such. 
Hope you´ll like it!


Have the best weekend and a great new week.
I´m spending it with my son! 
Sport holiday here in my neighborhood ... :) Big smile!
Many hugs! ♥

1 kommentar:

CHS sa...

Hej Sassa,
First ett stort tack for din kommentar. Vad jag blev förvånad och glad. Jag mår efter omständigheter bra. Värk i kroppen verkar trivs så bra så de stannar på obestämd tid. Trots det mår jag själslig bättre och bättre.

Grattis också till dig. Spännande att veta vad det är. Livet är inte alltid lätt.(Tell me about it!) Men man får sätta focus, strålkastare på alla de små överraskningar, goda stunder. Det är trots alls de som gör livet värd att kämpa och leva. Ska fortsätta titta in här. Stort kram Christine