måndag 29 oktober 2012

I like digital stamps.

And two more.... :)
...oldies (cards from last year) that is.
Of course with digistamps... 

There are so many pretty digital stamps now a days.
I like them as much as rubber stamps. 
Maybe even more when I can change the size and reverse them as I like.
Isn't that great???
Or what do you think Rubber or Digital or Both?
Both but I like the digi´s more... I think..... ;)
Now I´m mumbling!
Sorry! Just happy I think.
Happy to be better and back in business. Or something... :)  

First card..
A "Good Luck at the new job" card for a former coworker.
Searched for the "perfect stamp" for quite a while.
Then I found this. Think it was a perfect match.
Pretty stamp from Saturated Canary.
One of my favorite digital stamp companies.
Beautiful papers from Maja Design
Like purple on cards.
It's luxurious I think. 



Inside look like this.
Yet again paper from Maja Design.




Here's one of my other digital stamp favorite's.
Mo's Digital Pencil.
On a christening card.
Of respect for the recipient I took away some personal information.
That's why the candle look so empty.
The baby paper is one of the very first papers
I bought when I started crafting(in 2006).
Fun to use old stuff too.
It's from an old paperpad by DCWV.
French Pastry Doily from Cheery Lynn.
Like it a lot. Think I need the English tea party doily too. 

Just adore the little girl.
I think though it works as a boy in christening dress too.
Don't you just love versatile stamps.. :)

 
The inside.
Did the same here. Left out the personal stuff. ;)
The original has more text on it.
 

Thank you for the sweet comments!
Love to all of you!
Missed you too A LOT.
Brings so much joy to my heart. ♥♥♥
Hugs SasSa

2 kommentarer:

Riet sa...

What a beautiful cards.

Hugs Riet.xx

lenislenis sa...

Åh så många vackra kort..
Favorit? Alla är fina men om jag måste välja ett kort blir det det nedersta - så skirt o sött!