torsdag 10 februari 2011

StampARTic x 2 and some more...

Yepp, since last time I made some stuff for StampARTic.
And here goes.
First up is a box I made for our
inspiration article with box tutorials
I made a bookbox after this tutorial at
Whiff of Joy made by Michele Roos.

I changed some of the measurements on the cover
to better fit the box inside.
Actually just made it shorter...
And made the cover more sturdy with chipboard.
So it looks more like a real book.

The beautiful frame in front and inside are from Graphics Fairy.
Papers Maja Design.
Stamps: Pink Paislee and Tim Holtz clear stamps.



Handmade rose
Chipboard frame Tattered Angels.
Beautiful lace that I cut of some parts of.
Butterfly stamp from Pink Paislee.
Texts Tim Holtz.

 Frame Graphics Fairy.
Text Tim Holtz.

Next post was the one aired today.
A sponsor article with Pion Design.
Gorgeous papers!
Just loved to create with them.  
And here´s my projects...
The collections name is "From my heart" (translated from Swedish)
 Almost everything are from the paper set.



An easel card.

 


Tag holder.
As a mini album or memory keeper.

Want to see more...?
Well I have some cards not shown also..

One for a cool colorful 70 year old babe.


And last one, to a sweet baby boys baptism.
With one of my hÄnglar favorites.

Speaking of hÄnglar...
Have you seen Marie has released new ones??
Gorgeous!
I bought the new ones here..
Hoping to be able to make something
with them this weekend.
Have a great friday and weekend!
Hugs SasSa

5 kommentarer:

Lexxie sa...

They are all works of art Sassa. I love all everything you do, you are such an inspiration,
Love Sarita xx

margareta sa...

Thanks for the inspiration! Nice to see all your artworks. Different things too - me like!

Therese sa...

Ljuvliga skapelser!
Kram

Patricia Garcia sa...

Great art work, I just visited your blog and I love your work!!

Hugs,
Patricia

Theresa/Pysselgumman sa...

Så fantastiskt fint du gjort :)